Class III-IV rapids
Pumping whitewater action
Fast alpine river
Know your meeting point before booking
River Rafting Lütschine
The mighty Lütschine offers some of the best whitewater rafting in the Swiss Alps. Straight from the start below the Eiger North Face, continuous class III-IV rapids surge down from the mountains and out into the Interlaken valley and the Lake of Brienz. It is an exhilarating rush from start to finish.
Digital photo service available – a professional photographer will travel along the river taking great photos of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience- order your photo package in advance!
Recommended for:Athletic and adventurous people.
What’s Included:Rafting Equipment, professional guides Free drink after the trip Free pick up from designated meeting points. Changing rooms available at our base in Interlaken.
What to bring:Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, money for photos or souvenirs
Swimming Ability:Good swimming ability required
- Pick up at your designated meeting point
- Meet your guides at Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- First briefing
- Changing and dressing in rafting equipment.
- Drive to the start of the rafting (20 minutes).
- Instructions, training, comprehensive safety talk
- Rafting approx. 1.5 – 2 hours to Lake Brienz
- 10 minute drive back to Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- Watch pictures of your raft trip on the big screen
Souvenir digital photos with minimum 25 personal and group photos from your trip.